If you ever stuck in a situation where you asked yourself “How To Ends FaceTime Call Without Knowing Them”, well to end the facetime call without letting the other person know by turning on the airplane mode in your ipad or iphone.
In today’s digital age, video calls have become a common way to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. However, there might be instances when you need to end a FaceTime call without explicitly letting the other person know.
Whether you want to gracefully decline or end a FaceTime without being rude, this article will provide you with some useful techniques to discreetly end a FaceTime call with buttons on your iPad or iPhone.
Also Read: Things To Do On Facetime With Your Friends
How To Ends FaceTime Call Without being Awkward
FaceTime is a popular video calling feature available on Apple devices like the iPad and iPhone. It allows you to communicate with others through video and audio. While it’s generally considered polite to inform the other person when you intend to end a call, there may be situations where you want to do so discreetly. Here are some techniques that can help you discreetly end a FaceTime call without letting the other person know.
Method 1: Activate Airplane Mode
You can end a FaceTime call by switching on Airplane Mode on your iPhone or iPad. To do this:
- During the FaceTime call, press the Power button quickly or tap the Home screen on your device to temporarily turn off the screen.
- After the screen turns off, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Control Center and enable Airplane Mode quickly.
Once Airplane Mode is activated, the FaceTime call will disconnect without notifying the other person.
Method 2: Use the Home Button
Another way to cut a FaceTime call on an iPad or decline them on iPhone is by using the Home button.
- On your iPad, press the Home button gently or use the Assistive Touch on your iPhone to reach the Home button.
- This will change the screen and will take you to the Home screen without ending the FaceTime call.
The other person will still see you on their screen, unaware that you’ve stepped away from the conversation.
Method 3: Utilize the Lock Button Strategy
Just like the above technique to exit facetime call without knowing them, , you can press the Lock button on your iPad or iPhone.
This will turn off the screen while keeping the FaceTime call active. This way, you can discreetly end the call without letting them know of your absence.
Method 4: Don’t Disturb Mode
Another thing you can do to end a facetime call without letting the other person know is by enabling the Do Not Disturb mode on your iPad or iPhone and end the FaceTime call.
This will silence incoming notifications, including FaceTime call notifications. When you’re ready to end the call, follow these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap on the current moon icon to enable Do Not Disturb mode and exit the call.
Method 5: Use Polite Excuses
Polite approach if always the best choice. As this way you are not sneaking out from the face time call rather letting the other person know about the situation that you have to leave for another things.
Just tell the other person that you have something important to attend to or that a prior commitment requires you to end the call. This way you respectfully disconnected the face time call and ended the conversation.
How do you end a FaceTime without being rude?
Ending a facetime call without getting caught of intentionally doing it is an art. And, you my friend is an artist. coz, there are multiple way through which you can end a FaceTime without being rude.
Here are some ways;
- Toggle on Airplane Mode or discreetly tap the Home button to get out of the call and disconnect it
- You could also enable DND mode in your iphone to end the call
- Another way could be to turn of the your data services
- lastly, you can always switch off your wifi router to end the facetime call
How do you end a FaceTime call excuses?
When it comes to ending a FaceTime call with a friendly excuse, you’ve got a world of creativity at your fingertips. Here’s how to do it:
- Prior Commitment: Casually mention that you’ve got a prior commitment or something important to attend to.
- Your battery is low: say that your battery is about to die
- Someone is knocking on your door: Make an excuse of someone at the door
- Urgent Task: Politely share that you have an urgent task to handle.
- Another person is calling you: Say you are getting a call from another person
- Quick Errand: Share that you’ve got a quick errand to run. “I’d love to continue, but I promised I’d grab milk from the store. Catch up soon?”
- Tech Trouble: Blame it on technology glitches
- Family Matters: Mention a family member or pet needing attention.
How do you end a FaceTime call with buttons?
Ending a FaceTime call using buttons is a breeze. Here’s how you can do it:
- Home Button (iPhone) or Assistive Touch (iPad):
- On an iPhone, quickly double-tap the Home button.
- On an iPad, enable Assistive Touch from Accessibility settings and then tap on the virtual Home button.
- Lock Button:
- Press the Lock button (Power button) on your device once. This will put the screen to sleep while keeping the call active.
- Do Not Disturb Mode:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb mode icon to enable it. This will silence notifications, and you can exit the call without any disruptions.
How to end a facetime call without hanging up
As mentioned earlier hanging up on someone is rude and you never know when goanna need that person. So, there are other ways to end a facetime call without pressing the red button.
- You can enable airplace mode
- make an excues from the list above
- Silently turn off your wifi router
- Say network connect is down
In the digital communication world, knowing video calls with tact and thoughtfulness is essential. Knowing How To Ends FaceTime Call Without Knowing Them on iPad or iPhone can be beneficial in various situations. Remember to use these techniques thoughtfully and respect the feelings of the person you’re communicating with. If you have any questions or suggestions for us, please feel free to leave your comments below.